AW1 11.5% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

@Bunn-Wackett If anyone is bullying anyone here it's you, who...

1. 2,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    @Bunn-Wackett If anyone is bullying anyone here it's you, who has started fights with every single poster here. I'm one of the only ones left who has not ignored you and treated you with respect, by discussing the argument instead of ad-hominem.

Don't deflect now when you are caught in a lie and tripling down on it. I did not make a statement up. You directly posted what I copied above, in this thread.

You cannot try to swing that any other way, your comment is written in such a manner as to not be misconstrued in any other way than a claim permitting has not begun. By saying that permitting will begin after the PEA (which has not come out yet) there is no other way to interpret what you said than a claim permitting has not begun yet.

Meanwhile, Dave has stated in the most recent video that work has been ongoing already with the permitting. So you either believe the statement, or you are implying he's lying. It's not a question of him being "overly bullish", you are insinuating that he is misleading the market.

That's not twisting anything, you should just apologise and admit you were wrong instead of tripling down on something factually incorrect. If you actually do give a shit about the new people here and want them to receive good information.
    Last edited by Giovanni33: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $320.2K 2.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 445220 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 330173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.