AW1 11.5% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

Agreed - it has already been concluded (by holders and by...

1. 10,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2596
    Agreed - it has already been concluded (by holders and by Company comment) that DSO would be economic. I think that is a given.

What has happened since is that there are strong indications that Storm is much bigger than was known then and that rather than fuss with DSO it may be better to prove up a bigger MRE and do the preliminary economic studies on the whole Storm deposit. I expect at the end of this summers campaign an economic Storm will be the new given.

The vast other surface outcrops will be the temptation to continue exploration into future years.
    And the discovery of at least one of the indicated deep (feeder?) deposits will change the landscape yet again.

There is one vital factor to weigh in (it is my own judgement) there will not be the heavy sell off of AW1 into the 2024 northern winter - by then oppies will have exercised and after a bit of profit distribution the stock will be tightly held, and the talk will turn more towards the possibility of corporate action.

GL all holders - and a pox upon non holders who do not do DD before they mutter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $320.2K 2.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 445220 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 330173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.