DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Thick Ni-Cu Mineralisation over 400m, Open in All Directions, page-85

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4971
    The Kimberley is exciting, high probability exploration and what the market is hanging on for a potential re-rate, but regards Money; Deans exact quote in video was "they want to have two more rigs out there later this year, we have to go back and find some more targets and change up how we do our geophysics"...

FQM want to make an economic discovery, want to be doing an MRE drill out, want to have a reason to spend all $12M and eventually build a mine, probably want to solve climate change, see world peace and no children living in poverty... we all have wants and desires rolleyes.png.

I'm not writing the 42km of Money Intrusion off completely, mapping and drilling demonstrates it's fertile with Ni-Cu sulphides. Good examples exist of IP defining high % sulphide, high-grade deposits (eg Carnaby's Nil Desperandum and Lady Fanny etc discoveries Mt Isa). Almost certainly large disseminated, low-grade areas along the sides and shallow depths at Money where sulphides are already been proven will light up with IP (with previous drilling to baseline results on).

As excited as Dean and the thread is, FQM is working through a process and a big drilling campaign will only follow up well defined, high-tenor IP targets imho. Money IP talks, BS walks tongue.png

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $105.2K 6.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209400 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 932000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.