DRE 13.0% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Thick Ni-Cu Mineralisation over 400m, Open in All Directions, page-87

1. 4,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3883
    I agree with you, Dean Tuck said that FQM would like to have 2 drill rigs out there if there are sufficient IP drill targets to justify further drilling. Its their call and they seem like competent explorers.

I don't know why some people are getting so bent out of shape with your thesis that - although its early days - some of the close-spaced drilling has failed to prove much continuity of massive sulfide grade so far, and this is not an exploration "home run" of massive sulfides so far. You are saying that its possible that a larger disseminated low-grade exploration model is plausible and hence why the IP should be done. These results are moderately encouraging, and the exploration tools used need to change to adapt to what was found by previous drilling, completely normal exploration practice. I don't think FQM will be popping the champagne corks yet with this early-stage drilling, but the results and the observations of the geology point to more work possibly being required, it's not a "drop the ground" or withdrawal from the JV bad result. Your comments are a realistic geological appraisal of what the drilling has shown so far and are not lazy one-liner down ramps but attempts to support your argument with evidence and examples. Obviously, the assays are yet to come and logging % in RC chips is always a bit unreliable and subjective, so too early to be calling this a massive exploration discovery, and too early to be calling this a total failure either.

Dean Tuck and the DRE team have been given credit for being active and hard-working explorers and that's why I and many here hold the stock, you and many others realize that exploration is a numbers game, and not every target is going to be a discovery or an immediate exploration success. I notice you haven't made any disparaging comments about the FQM/DRE geology team or management and have been fair and balanced in your comments, even if they are a little more realistic/pessimistic than some may like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $356.7K 17.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1279958 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1664660 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.