SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Your explanation is correct Averagejoe2013. However according to...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Your explanation is correct Averagejoe2013. However according to the chart I checked, there appears to be 1 more cent to drop before the gap is completely filled. It is immaterial and I'll be happy to be corrected.

For waltavoc's benefit, the gaps don't always need to be filled, particularly if support of the price is stabilised by anticipation of impending news, the lack of sellers and the FOMO element. And, should the price move substantially up because of favourable results, then these lower prices caused by sudden jumps in price earlier in the company's history, need never be revisited, leaving the gaps open.

In the closing figures seen on the depth column you will see that there are hardly any shares available at 16.5 cents. and many buyers are prepared to pay 16 cents. That is a fair distance from 14.5 cents in the current situation where as I said, we are awaiting - hopefully, more favourable exciting results, that could propel the price to the next higher levels. If per chance however results are not so favourable or are interpreted by some as being a variation of the last results, I'm sure the 14.5 cents price gap will be filled and possibly the next one at 11.5 cents in the start of August. ( I've attached a copy of a crude chart by CMC for your information) However you look at it at this stage of the company's exploration activities, price gaps are meaningless. I look at them as gaps formed by the action of euphoria and by opportunistic bots who fill them. It has nothing to do with impropriety as implication indicates.

I understand some don't share my opinions or views about SGQ. But, I recommend that the focus be placed on understanding the potential of this play and the principles the principals running it are demonstrating for the benefit of their shareholders. I really believe that, as it has been amply demonstrated over the years. Be patient ! this company is checking a 16+ km. strike of favourable geology that has consistantly thrown up some spectacular results over its relatively juvenile exploration phases. These results could potentially demonstrate that they were the early expressions of hosts to several orebodies.

I sincerely feel this company will rock. - Excuse the pun.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1752/1752100-5e971f2a13b92bc763666adf1f659dc0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.867K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1517 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.