SGQ 8.82% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Greetings mitis,As I understood it from the second last report,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Greetings mitis,

As I understood it from the second last report, the purpose of MAD 153 was for Stratigraphic purposes and I think to test depth extensions of what they found in close to surface in previous holes. They intersected slivers of ultramafics in 3 intervals from 128m. Now, remember that this hole had to be sited to the North of the previous line of holes in order to attain the depth they were after and check the down dip extensions of the mineralisation they had previously intersected.

Extract from report of 02/09/19
    It is designed to test the down dip potential of the known shallow high-grade mineralisation at the Cathedrals Prospect and for potential repetitions of mineralisation at depth below the upper zone of mineralisation.

The interpretation here is that possibly the shallow intersections found previously have no continuity, or have been displaced, split and thinned out and are represented by the intercepts of the ultramafics found in MAD 153 Or, if there was no displacement, these three slivers could be a new set of ultramafic intrusives that are parallel to the ones found further to the south and which may thicken into one dyke or wall at depth. The report says that they contain rare sulphides. I suspect they are still comparing the core from MAD 153 with the hole to the south. So, you see, MAD 153 did not find bugger all. That is the purpose of stratigraphic holes, to find out what we are looking at lithologically. The down hole survey will tell us exactly what vectors to chase.

Also be aware that the scheduled MAD 154 is also principally for stratigraphic information.

There are other possible interpretations but I will wait for more information.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.