SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Evening Helmenesh and ALL...Great responses from you Helmenesh...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1723/1723528-739cd202fd460f87d9c0eb70ebbb5918.jpg
    Evening Helmenesh and ALL...

Great responses from you Helmenesh and the detail of your posts in describing this formation, truly appreciated as you have a real grasp in determining the difference between the Intrusives from the Extrusives. I trust that the HC posters appreciate your interpretations & experience in this region.

I come from a backgound of the KNO operations of the late 1960's, the discovery of Ni. Every shaft at KNO was named after its driller, Otter, Durkin, Hunt and all thereafter. The discovery was brought about by our Exploration Director, Roy Woodall, WMC.

SGQ, by both our mutual understanding, is a formatiuon brought about by Intrusives. No great Komatiites cutting through this formation like hot knives cutting through a pound of butter. Spinifex textures and all, tell us the story of this formation: e.g. the Widgy first up mine 1971 ~ +- with its Spinifex textures.

KNO was first founded on the the Gossans above the shaft later known as Otter (named after the founding driller, Ted Otter) and became the instant mine. $$$$$$$$$ forever and a day !

Woldnt it be nice Helmenesh if we were to find something similar to KNO, with a seconday consolidation of Gaspeite below the Gossan ? Hopeful thinking I know. But even better, a zone of secondary mineralisation of say Millerite in a Transition Zone above primary mineralisation. I know, I am having a dream. but with strike potential of this area, I never close my eyes.

Just for the SGQ holders, I will insert an image of Gaspeite below, 30% ~ +- at Kambalda, known as Kambalda Nickel Operations.

Awesome stuff, brought about the Instant Mine, the Otter SHaft ....... $$$$ ..... WMC.

I am getting a bit old trying to reveal my history on Ni, but that perhaps what happens with 'dementia' ! LOL

GLTAH

Look FWD to your further interpretations Helmenesh ......... Always appreciated.

Cheers
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.