SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Well I'm happy with the price action atm- ie slow movement...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Well I'm happy with the price action atm- ie slow movement upwards then consolidation, then further good news and then repeat.

If you believe the very knowledgeable posters and their are many on this company, St George has the fundamentals and in time the SP will constantly rerate upwards.

When the momentum traders and DT's get involved after a positive announcement that probably deserves only a rerate upwards of 10cents or so, the SP goes skywards to and then the inevitable large consolidation occurs, then the usual blaming of poor management, high salaries, share dilution etc- (check out the ISX website for sour grapes and gnashing of teeth after it dropped 50% yesterday).

This is not a criticism of DT's ......we need you- and I guess thats the way it is, given the marketplace we have. But message to self, if your stop loss is say 10% dont completely stop out, keep a few up your sleeve for next time, coz if you believe some of the more esteemed posters from this site, you will get another crack.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.