ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

@Meledath (#:67993801) This may be music to management's ear to...

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @Meledath (#:67993801) This may be music to management's ear to know shareholders accept loss, move on, trapped or new holders chase their new carrot ... but each to their own.

For some holders it will be about how they will handle information, good or bad results. That may be about who they prioritise; themselves and mates, or ordinary shareholders. I think it is safe to assume it will not be ordinary shareholders.

How they will handle information may well be in process as they may have received full results already. We know they have have received partial results.

Assuming they already have the results then;

If results are bad, the only reason I can think of why they are not announcing them is for them trying to come up with a plot (fluff/BS and a dangling cartot) to pump so they and mates can get out before they abandon the sinking ship.

If results are good, I think it is safe to assume ordinary shareholders are not their priority in delaying announcing the results. A plot for a cheap mates rate to T/O is one thought.

So, for them to stop the rotting smell of fish, they can do two things on Monday:

1- Announce the results or,

2- Explain delay in an announcement.

Otherwise, I cannot think of any reason why we should not all be concerned and suspicious, and demand accountability.

Last edited by tuts: 27/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17255 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.