EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Thick Pegmatites Intercepted at Trigg Hill Project, page-603

1. 9,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8515
    I've been spending a lot of time over the weekend looking for clues about what the assays might show. I ended up with a magnifying glass looking at the drill chips from the 4th October announcement, as enlarging it on the computer just made the pixels less distinguishable..

Take particular note of the 7 metre level, the large chip with the rhomboid shape. If anything looks spodumene shape, that's the best example I could find. It's slightly off green on the right side and pinkish/mauve on the left, but that's no problem from photos of spodumene I've seen like these...

https://www.mindat.org/imagecache/7b/ff/02607310015477198148539.jpg

Also there has been concern about lepidolite, when lepidolite is often found with spodumene....

spodumene and lepidolite on one rock sample above...

spodumene on left with rubellite crystals, lepidolite on right...

Spodumene rock chips often look blocky with many having a length to width ration of about 3 to 4 :1, so some photos of spodumene crystals, and some small rock chips

Lastly some rock chip samples from another company that has lepidolite in the top tray and spodumene rock chips from RC drilling in the bottom tray....

IMHO we have a lot of samples in that 65 metre thick pegmatite, also a lot of blocky rock chips in there with the right ratio for spodumene. As an extra, the waste fines from ETRC011 looks like a lot of white albite. Some of the really old texts about WA geology discuss albite with spodumene from Trig Hill, but the pegmatites from east of the emerald mine seem to be mostly unknown back then.  All in all I'm very confident of a great result from the assays..

I'm wondering if they didn't call lots of spodumene from the first drills because they looked too good, so they are waiting for lab analysis for the major discovery announcement. Seems to make sense with the Yahua investment, and the silence from management ever since..

Good luck all, could be a big day tomorrow if we get first assays. I'm also shooting myself in the foot with this post as I still have another buy order in the market....

Sorry about the size of the photos, hope they all work...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.