BC8 0.00% 28.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Thick Shallow Gold Continues at Jones Find, page-2

1. 11,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    BC8 keep delivering.
    This is all shallow economic solid grade close to the mill. Yet another economic open pit. The resource remains open and adds easy economic ounces to the upcoming reserves. 4 positive announcements within the last month. This wont be listed in a years time imo. Its too valuable. The current market is holding off for the final raise but it wont be going to people that are doing that imo. It wont be big compared to its peers either considering the forward plaining and bought and paid for mill purchases. The last placement went to groups like Templetons out of the US. It will go to decent gold funds and larger investors imo. That's normally how these things play out. The company doesn't need to offer it up to shareholders as the stock has traded under the last placement price for some time. People have had plenty of time to buy stock if they want it. This is cheap and sitting duck in the gold space. Once the final button is pushed on development, I fully expect the stock to be strongly through a dollar this year.
    BC8 also have many undrilled and extensional targets to drill out. They will also drill test the massive copper targets up north around June qrt. Who knows what's in those things. None of these other targets, extensions along strike and at depth are in the price. Its all heavily discounted imo. That is the opportunity to me. Its all coming together. There are only a hand full of emerging gold producers coming online in a solid gold price environment. Kal remains the address to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ $19.64K 70.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 275779 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 2042980 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.5¢ 19970
Last updated 10.02am 30/04/2024 ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.