BC8 4.41% 35.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

My heart stopped too at these misses you have experienced - the...

1. 5,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3131
    My heart stopped too at these misses you have experienced - the longer we are in the markets the more we are likely to have learned also.
    Respect though @copperoad

I also sold CHN @~ 19c @gonnfishing. I didn’t have many but be worth a lot now of course if held even only 10000.
    (I was selling others to buy RAC at least , still below 10c. But so far CHN would been ahead even allowing for buying double in RAC. I just had limited funds available)
    Also IMU finally for under 2c - again for RAC instead though.

But sold many way too early - in the 1990s, Toll at $8.80 (bought @80c about- back then ‘we’ , in my marriage, needed the money, young children, new baby , I not working, farming enterprise constant setbacks drought / flood even/ costs and family expenses )
    Everything really that had to sell due to living those years and purchasing a home to live in in regional city when left the country - of course need funds, but if could have hung onto all be so much further ahead now.

I didn’t really start shares again until end 2015/into 16 .
    Missed so many opportunities that were recommended, that it’s ridiculous. All of the golds, Altium, SOL & LICs even low.

If we hadn’t had these setbacks , and big lessons , I know I probably would not do the tremendous research that I do now & have bought these really good asset companies with solid , experienced, honest and not high salaried management teams.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 16/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $157.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $534.5K 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8308 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 79949 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.