BC8 0.00% 35.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

I think anyone who is short Bc8 via CFD’s or any other way is...

1. 12,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I think anyone who is short Bc8 via CFD’s or any other way is brave. The ongoing discount sellers over the recent months have gone and were funds. They sold across the board in gold stocks. Funds have taken the same view as the FED and the tosser investment banks who talk their own books. They also dragged out other sellers and the stock hit 49c. Once the selling pressure stopped, the stock shot back into the 60’s. Some of these funds believe the FED and the media about inflation and rate hikes. Some of us have taken the opposing view on this and have seen gold push back over $1900. It is taking some time before the general market can drop all that nonsense and readjust. Now the Ukrainian situation has popped up. The higher oil price also drives higher inflation. The media can crap on about rate hikes all it likes. It’s in the business of fear. If the FED tried to contain inflation then interest rates would have to rise beyond anything they have seen in years. This is the beginning of the end as the debt would quickly become unsustainable for govts and everyone else. There is limited upside to rates meaning inflation stays higher for longer. That’s all good for gold and the price is readjusting to reality rather than talk. I just put fuel in the car at $2.02 per litre. Tell me that isn’t inflationary and I’ll show you a duck with 9 legs. Supply train issues are here for some time as well. The housing market in Australia is one of the largest asset bubbles in our history and if you raise rates to combat inflation, then you will create hell on earth both politically and financially. Gold wins out over time. Australian based emerging producers like Bc8 should do well moving forward. Gold price has climbed a wall of worry like all markets and I don’t know anything about where it might be in a week or in a month. Over time gold and markets will head higher even with corrections.
    Printing of money keeps rising, debt keeps rising, assets keep rising, costs keep rising, political instability keeps rising, risks keep rising. It would take a brave , desperate or foolish govt or reserve bank to end that party. That down draft would force them to drop rates and start printing again. Not bad for gold either way. Imagine the next crisis? How much more printing do we really think we can get away with?
    Bc8 is going to be a steady long life profitable mine heading forward. It’s only sovereign risks are greedy bad state and federal govts.
    Bc8 is going to be around longer than all the current politicians and longer than any reserve bank chairmen. I don’t really know what’s going to happen, but I do believe the big picture remains the same. That’s positive for gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $355.0K 1.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95851 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 100983 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.