ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

I think @derteye is onto something that I didn't really take...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think @derteye is onto something that I didn't really take much notice of at first. The original drilling was all further south... and in 2009 when Linear Metals explored the area they confirmed previous drilling results from 2002 and expanded to the west. Their drilling results showed moderate amounts of lithium and the grade seemed to drop off the further you went east.

I think Ardiden had a hunch that Linear Metals might have been exploring around the wrong spot. From what I can make out the new drill holes should look something like this. Although if someone can confirm this that would be great.

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.56.52 pm.png
    SL-16-41 and 44 didn't fit on the map and are a little further north but you get the picture. It looks like all the holes were drilled further north and not only confirm thick spodumene baring zones but significantly expanded the resource!

If this is true then this announcement just got a whole lot more exciting. Quick cap raise before they sure up more resource. Sounds good to me. I can't wait for the next lot of announcements.
    Last edited by NeuroNerd: 22/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10988 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 199437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.