TOR 13.0% 10.0¢ torque metals limited..

Ann: Thick Spodumene Intervals at New Dawn, page-4

1. 17,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3840
    Some of my observations from today's drilling announcement and RIU presentation.

1. Cover of the presentation. The language of "development-ready" for both lithium and gold projects.  The readiness of both projects appears to have been kicked up a notch.

TOR 30.PNG

2. From the presentation - TOR is selling water to Mineral Resources from the Paris gold project. Most likely for Baldhill. Both companies appear to be on good terms already.

3. Whoever is holding under 5% appears to be happy to stay that way. If we "assume" that it is MIN Resources - they appear happy for the company to continue as is without any shareholder involvement. See point 2.

4. All 17 RC drill holders have hit likely mineralization.  Intersection intervals are continuing - snapshot below.

TOR 20.PNG
    5.  Need confirmation here but it looks like the pegs are trending up to the surface of the western tenement. Difficult to read from this diagram.

MDS.PNG

6.  A camp has been established at Paris Gold Tenements.  No slowing down here at both projects.  I also have the feeling that other interested gold groups may be interested in Paris.

MUP.PNG

7. Upcoming news flow.

TOR1 30.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 9.6¢ $125.4K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50701 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 55189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.