ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Thickener Circuit Commissioning Complete and Operational, page-85

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    U been hanging out with Wally or what?...funny we've had silence from him lately after his .005 sp call.

I don't fool you?...that's not my intention, we all aren't trying to play 101 psychology here, difference between me and you is I'm not trying to fool anyone, I gave a call obviously based on production profits estimation given by management and based on expansion confirmation, so dont twist it pal, and as said I still stick by that call and have been patient enough to hold(as almost all of the LT'ers and top 40 have that I know of) during delays without tacky calls based on entry/exit of short-term trading parcels, in fact some have topped up as you know( u may remember me posting that I bought 1.6m at .021 not all that long ago)....you're just setting yourself up to take the next Wally/Free badge hero badge...you seem to now be seeking a pat on the back if you get one or two short-term calls right, but younwill dissappear into the darness of the night soon enough, just as they have recently with their ridiculosly over exaggerated negative comments after patting themselves on the back for a couple of weeks, and yep, I'll still be here holding patiently for the big announcements that we all know could drop at any time while management keep plugging away with progress, in the mean time any negativity to me is just the usual noise of an impatient short-termer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.