IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

I doubt IXR falls to 4.4c. It would need to rapidly capitulate...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I doubt IXR falls to 4.4c. It would need to rapidly capitulate from here within a week. If IXR is to fall to the bottom of the channel I would expect a more gradual fall down to 4.6c in Mid-Janurary.

But I think people are looking at this too technically. There is a lot of anticipation of a huge number of annoucements in the next 6months which is going to add some bounce to the share price. Just some include:
    1. Metallurgy Testwork finalisation with an annoucement anytime from Q1 (according to their AGM timeline)
    2. Further drill results with even thicker drill hits anytime from now
    3. HUGE resource upgrade anytime from Q1/Q2 according to their latest estimates
    4. Annoucements related to their recycling acquisition (unexpected but I expect them to do something with them)
    5. Refinery Scoping study (Q3)
    6. Finalising approvals coming in anytime from Q1 onwards
    7. Acquisition of more land parcels or buying out further ownership
    8. And as a direct quote from their AGM "IonicRE continues parallel discussions with numerous global groups regarding the development of the Project, and ultimately access to the Makuutu basket" - Remember who they hired last year. We could see IXR annoucements regarding paternships with American/European organisations if these discussions prove to be fruitful.

These factors combined would make me confident that a full and rapid dump down to 4.4c would be illogical and unlikely as nothing about IXR has changed except positively in the last 6months and its only looking better. But maybe the traders are still in control and we'll see another decline

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $53.32K 4.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18962634 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8436986 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1905177
Last updated 14.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.