MLD 0.00% $1.07 maca limited

For what it's worth.... to [email protected] and also...

1. 8 Posts.
    For what it's worth.... to [email protected] and also https://www.maca.net.au/contact/

As a (patient) Maca investor this takeover process has been managed extraordinarily poorly by the Maca board and the general sentiment of other retailer investors is similar.

In particular many are seeking clarity on the final dividend (normally paid in September.... there's certainly cash on hand) and also the material value of franking credits on Maca balance sheet.

This comment in the Third Supplementary Target Statement provides no clarity whatsoever.... and absolves the board responsibility for what I feel is a reasonable question.
    "The MACA Board hasresolved to defer its decision of whether or when any final dividend for the 2022 financial year will be declared or paid. Noforecast is made of whether or when a future dividend may be paid."

It is this type of experience (coupled with the low-ball offer itself) that discourages me to invest in ASX stocks (and their subsequent capital raises).... Why do the good thing and support investment in this country's businesses.... it's simpler, and less infuriating to just invest in an EFT....

Happy to discuss further

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.