NWC 10.0% 2.2¢ new world resources limited

"as those of us with Geology backgrounds realise it's more an...

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    "as those of us with Geology backgrounds realise it's more an art than an actual well defined science. Remember that and be mindful whom you listen to in this regard."... I didn;t know you had a geology background @BaltasarG, that's surprising to hear.

I see your posts on a couple of stocks i follow, and they are usually just regurgitation screen shots from advertorials regurgitating quotes from company releases... I assume everybody on HC reads company releases, and find it a strange habit people like you feel repeating the same commentary over again somehow adds to the debate or somehow repetition validates management's comments rolleyes.png

I wonder though, do you actually have any thoughts of your own,... like say on the "Lots of rubbish mis-interpretation out there" you are concerned others be careful of? Meanwhile your copy and pasting is doing NWC a disservice me thinks, they are drilling 16+ very high-priority targets... talk about setting very high expectations when most of the best targets have already been drilled...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6157/6157896-a4c189e666dbf483f9d9787a19820648.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.