IG6 1.18% 8.4¢ international graphite limited

Ann: Third high grade discovery at Springdale, page-12

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Firstly I am am a bit confused by your above post, you have a buy recommendation on the stock, but say that you are one of the holders of the recently released escrow shares and you have been selling?.
    I did see the performance share issue and thought that it was more than generous, but the targets that have to be met to convert the rights into shares seemed reasonable, the largest one, in terms of the performance rights, was that the share price of IG6 had to be over $1-00 from memory for a period of at least 20 days, happy to be corrected if I have got that wrong.
    As for the exploration taking priority, over the processing, I would have thought that if the goal is to be a mine to processing manufacturer of BAM graphite, then you would start with the raw material first, as I thought it would be cheaper and more profitable to use your own feedstock, as opposed to buying someone else’s.
    IG6, haven’t been completely idle in the processing side of things, far from it. I am starting to wonder from your writings, that you seem to be a pissed off seed shareholder, who has taken a hatchet to the share price, if what you say is true, hotcopper is just full of anonymous randoms, like yourself and myself.
    One thing I do know is , wouldn’t it be better to take your issues up with management, as opposed to venting them here ?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.