LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

Firstly, wishing everyone on this board a Happy New Year! I hope...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Firstly, wishing everyone on this board a Happy New Year! I hope 2020 brings great success to us all.

This is how I see 2020 Q1 playing out for MNC...

- "Given encouraging results from the first 2 holes, the Company’s next hole (CHDDH004), will target multiple horsetail structures and artisanal mined breccia mineralisation."
    Hole 4 is obviously a better targeted version of Holes 1 and 2. We should logically therefore get better results...?! Let's see.

- Dr Steve Garwin will go elephant sized porphyry hunting in 2020. He is a world expert for these matters. Holes 1 and 2 intercepted porphyry mineralisation (hole 3 obviously did not), so there is a large porphyry deposit to "vector in on" near Chuscal Holes 1 and 2. Epithermal veins are often above or adjacent to a large porphyry deposit... This could be a home run IF they can find the porphyry deposit causing the mineralisation at Chuscal AND it has good grade

- Tesorito needs drilling out to define an inferred gold resource. A no brainer and they should do this. Adds value to Miraflores mine plan. I'd like to see this happen asap. Also, investigation of the 2.7% Cu at depth.... There may be something very valuable to uncover here... Tesorito and Miraflores could be all MNC needs to get sensible mining operation started...

- sale of Chile assets? This is now overdue so an update on this probably on its way next week...

Lots of reasons IMO why the share price should recover as we head into 2020.

GLTA

Last edited by CuMan: 31/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.941K 204.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980870 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3353585 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.