CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

First coal "sales' will not be until mid 2012 at best. I can...

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    First coal "sales' will not be until mid 2012 at best. I can read but my opinin based on the management team is that they will not get sales from this any earlier.

You think just because they have a third mine running they'll all of sudden decide to stop cap raisings in the future? Come on, and people talk about all the things they're scheduling and yet they have a negative operation.

There are and have been five posters who peddle the same boring story every day and dont seem to give a twaddle about the so called facts and figures presented in the statements of financial position.

snore snore snore snore

I've bought heavily into the options over the last two years (also hold heads) thinking they had plenty of time and leverage in them but now it looks like even with 18 months or so left they'll be flattened due to over-eager management trying to biuld Rome in a day. Some great achievements but they've missed the biggest key achievement of all-
    "Capital growth for its shareholders'
    Until that happens which looks to be 2-3 years away at best, if ever? My take on management will always be on the negative side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.