HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good morning, The points, that you have all raised are very...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Good morning,

The points, that you have all raised are very valid.

For HLF, to stock up the THM products onto the Woolworths stores that number 1,051 in Australia. would require a very large percentage of the 2.5 million supposed dollars they claim to have for a twelve month period.

So HLF, to put a market sensitive tick. Against, the last three ASX reports is nothing short of shameful and they should be nothing short of embarrassed.

During, discussing this with my brother this morning. He said Wow, the 545K averages out as a spend of $518.00 per store so far as part of the shelf stocking.

On the Topic Of Capital Raises, this in any and all ways should be removed from all shareholders thoughts. From KTD to HLF, all of the LTH and the newer shareholders are down in the 90%-95% range. So, as I have said previously. Jourdan Thompson, Danny Rotman, Peter James and any other of the past to present Exec and BOD team should be present at an arranged with haste. Fully Open, Shareholders Meeting and with that allows the appropriate time for interstate and overseas investors. To attend and voice what will be extremally vocal criticism and calling of No Confidence on all of them.

No CR, added financed/borrowed/loaned monies should be mentioned or allowed. Look at the history, of what they have done to us all so far.

Grow Up HLF and Be Present And Accountable To Your Shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.