APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

MT should have shown more commitment years ago and move to the...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    MT should have shown more commitment years ago and move to the Newcastle area at least until the plant is finished and operating on a full time basis.

It's now obvious the plant should have been in care and maintenance the last few years rather then switch the power off and walkout the door rather then sit in a Pitt St office attempting to run the business while the jewel in the crown deteriorates away.

I can't see how it couldn't be run from the office at the plant, more to do with better for management then for the company I suspect.

Im sorry but with the money they are receiving in wages I'm just not seeing the drive, desire or effort we require or expect. I've no doubt they are trying but I'm not seeing enough. Let's hope Colin is fresher and keener.

I continue to hold because I believe the technology is worth a lot more then the market acknowledges.
    I also understand how difficult it is to get funding and major deals over the line these days, we are not alone with that.

All imo happy to stand corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.