GOP gippsland offshore petroleum limited

re: Ann: Third Quarter Activities and Cashflo... Hmm - darkest...

1. 65 Posts.
    re: Ann: Third Quarter Activities and Cashflo...
    Hmm - darkest before the dawn perhaps ......?

In common with their inability to raise funds for commitments, GOP's negotiating power in respect of farm-ins seriously curtailed.
    (Far from travelling a lonely road in that respect of course.)

Jamaica and Kenya remain speculative ground but exciting for all that and in any other market would probably have attracted the attention they deserve.

We must hope that interest be kindled in the near term while GOP remains viable.

As an aside I have yet to see any data confirming or otherwise the reliability of the Falcon tech ( did BMN utilise this at one stage ???)
    Confess I had early hopes that BHP might initiate their first rights off the back of the Falcon agreement re Jamaica.

To their credit an honest and remarkably candid appraisal of the Co's position.
    With the possible exception (due to a lack of knowledge) in respect of the Finder & Browse Basin failure, Gop management appear to have progressed the Co' as well as they are able.

Nothing here you don't already think yourself I daresay Wasa but some comfort gained that others stand in the trenches with you ....

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.