PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

Hi Kshabih1, I wouldn't get too excited aout what fair value is...

1. 259 Posts.

Hi Kshabih1,

I wouldn't get too excited aout what fair value is as per Nab (4c) or Morning Star (4.7c) or any other site. The fair vaule is what the market pays and right now that is 3c with an easy take back to 28 on the sale of a single share. We now have two gaps at 22 and 28, I expect the 28 to be closed and would be happy to see 22 close although only 50/50 with that one. It was ggood to see our second geen day, although both days on on some of our smallest volume days.

Without news I think it would be crazy to expect it will go to 4c IN 2 WEEKS! We barely got to 4c on huge volume after the ann with IBM. Can you show us indicators on what made you say that? Charts? Or is this based on NAB? No doubt we will get to 4c at some stage but not on no news in 2 weeks.

If we do start moving on big volume without an announcement then as I have said previously it would mean someone knows something we don't.

This is what HC is horrible for, people calling 4c or even 10c (back at Christmas) without anything to support their call and leading those who are not as experienced to possibly buy onto the hype and be left in the red. Even if you post a chart and it is wrong I think it is better then a baseless call.

I look forward to the next 2 weeks and what it brings, you might be right and I will be eating my words and I will be bappy to be called out.

Good luck

LG
    Last edited by LooseGoose: 29/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.