SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Ann: Third Quarter Results Presentation, page-5

1. 3,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    For me the key slide is the one that shows the company revenue as a percentage of transaction related costs, at 4.3%. Obviously you first need a baseline amount of UMS to meet the fixed costs and break even, but this is kinda saying that for every $1 of additional UMS over baseline this happens for the variables:

8.7c company revenue is generated
    2.1c is eaten up in transaction costs
    1.4c becomes a bad debt
    approx 1c is needed as a cost of the loan

Which leaves 4.3c out of every $1 generated as additional profit. Apply this to the October UMS increase, should technically mean that October will show about a 600k additional profit over September. Good but not massive.

however the unit economics are working well and any potential bank partners would see this, so do you think a partnership might assist Sezzle in refinancing their line of credit (to a lower rate) while also introducing the banks own customers to the Sezzle platform? What does the bank get out of it?

Lastly, not sure why it needs to go into a trading halt for the ASX delisting... but Kazia did it recently, it took a month I think:

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/kazia-announces-voluntary-delisting-from-asx-2023-10-11

It will probably result in more ASX retail selling imo. I'll be watching who's buying!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.