SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

For me the key slide is the one that shows the company revenue...

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    For me the key slide is the one that shows the company revenue as a percentage of transaction related costs, at 4.3%. Obviously you first need a baseline amount of UMS to meet the fixed costs and break even, but this is kinda saying that for every $1 of additional UMS over baseline this happens for the variables:

8.7c company revenue is generated
    2.1c is eaten up in transaction costs
    1.4c becomes a bad debt
    approx 1c is needed as a cost of the loan

Which leaves 4.3c out of every $1 generated as additional profit. Apply this to the October UMS increase, should technically mean that October will show about a 600k additional profit over September. Good but not massive.

however the unit economics are working well and any potential bank partners would see this, so do you think a partnership might assist Sezzle in refinancing their line of credit (to a lower rate) while also introducing the banks own customers to the Sezzle platform? What does the bank get out of it?

Lastly, not sure why it needs to go into a trading halt for the ASX delisting... but Kazia did it recently, it took a month I think:

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/kazia-announces-voluntary-delisting-from-asx-2023-10-11

It will probably result in more ASX retail selling imo. I'll be watching who's buying!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.