OAU 8.33% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Third Quater Activities & Cashflow Report - , page-3

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Third Quater Activities & Cashflow R... Interesting to read the Sandfire Quarterly in regards to their conductors 4/5 which are the closest to Red Bore Boundary by map around 200 metres.

“We will progress our underground exploration push during the second half of 2013 and into 2014 as the new Conductor 4/5 Decline progresses towards these high-grade lenses and facilitates the establishment of suitable underground drilling platforms,” Mr Simich said.
    “These will be utilised to in-fill and upgrade the Inferred Mineral Resources to Indicated category, and also
    extensional drilling on both deposits, as well as to test the immediate near-mine environment for potential
    repeats of the mineralisation."

If I am reading correctly they are thinking the conductors may extend hopefully laterally as well as depth but they are going to test near mine which may be come up to our boundary. Maybe management are doing these new tests at Red Bore in anticipation, not discounting of course there previous cap on any funds being spent. Just a thought open to anyone elses' ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $116.9K 21.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 27284944 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33664753 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.