NWC 0.00% 3.2¢ new world resources limited

Good pick-up and I'd like to add a bit of nuance to it. The...

1. 15,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    Good pick-up and I'd like to add a bit of nuance to it. The switch to nNick presenting may be because they want to put out the PFS before Diggers & Delaers and get maximum exposure to it. Nick would have had a lot of input especialluy in the mining engineering section. maybe Mike wants him to be the one to explain any questions on the selection of mining method and the constraints for the ore body shape.

I think Ozboucheron is right in his comment son that an dhe obviously has a greater knowledge of (UG) mining engineering than myself. A PhD in structural geology (MD of another small mining hopeful) tried to tell me there is a constraint on the orebody from the end of a lease too but I'm not sure if that is still the case.

Those comments dovetail well into the fact that they are using two drill rigs to find more ore along trend Antler and On at Javelin although I think the geophysical signatures combined with prior mining indicate greater prospectivity there. I applaud Mike for putting first things first.

Thanks again for your ongoing search and posting of whatever impacts our company.

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $7.916K 247.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1247903 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.