ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Third Round of Funds Received for Riqueza, page-20

1. 3,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    SASA.
    Thanks, I am not familiar with the poker reference see I don't play the game nor gamble a lot at cards or poker machines never . I did sit at night while living in working mans camps on construction in 3rd world countries and read things like announcements of companies prior to buying them. So I read just about everything announced about Riqueza & Cerro that had been released prior to purchasing my first small shares parcel. The rock samples pictures looked very similar to what I had seen in situ at Constancia Peru,
    Batu Hijau Indonesia & Freeport McMoran Western Papua Indonesia all green from copper and chucks of other stuff in there also. I am no a rock licker by occupation but they are the funny looking ones sitting alone or in the company of only other rock licker at construction camps in remote areas.
    Generally in Mess halls they have tables labelled rock lickers only they as a group have been practicing social distancing since the dawn of rocks.
    Ok, it hasn't turned out as fast as we would like but the grades and rock samples from early days are great in samples and was well worth a small look in at the time which has grown in coming years and once S32 signed on I purchased more knowing they don't sign on for no reason. They must have juniors knocking on their door constantly and to actually get a berth on the S32 gravy train says a lot to me about the deposits standing. Due they have shareholders and board of directors also and don't go around giving every Tom,dick & WE
    US$9m for exploration.

Good things are coming, we will see !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.581K 511.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 905861 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1503941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.