ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Third Round of Funds Received for Riqueza, page-8

1. 8,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    WE.

" what happens if "

WE.
    WE can come up with all the different scenarios that we like but, the fact is that S32 are obviously happy so far and, are willing to proceed beyond this point and have put up their money to do so.

I would be the first to say the company has been in a bad situation financially for several years ( since Chanape failed ) but management has always managed to keep the business going. They get top marks for that from me.

I would imagine that every holder knows the situation money wise and is obviously willing to continue holding.
    If they don't know, then they are not giving their investment the due consideration, and analytical time, that it requires to be successful in the market and, only have themselves to blame if it goes to God and they are caught out.

Since the management team has been rearranged the company has become much more confident and innovative and have done what they said they would. They seem to put in lots of effort and have a lot of skin in the company.

The current holders are under no illusion that success is inevitable and seemingly they are more than willing for things to take their course.

You have every right to comment on ICG but it gets a bit annoying for holders who have made up their minds that they will continue to hold as you are getting to the point where you are insulting their intelligence by repeating over and over what they no doubt have already taken into account.

You have certainly given holders plenty of warnings and educated them about the risks and so all I can say now is:
    Your work here is done Batman.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1470552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1041940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.