AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Third Supplementary Bidder's Statement & Variation of Offer, page-9

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    From reading the new bidders statement it has stated that the offer can be extended by a further two weeks after this offer ceases 2nd October which is as we all know a real pain in the A, surely Gina should realise by now the majority of holders are staying put and the only way she can move forward is to cease this bloody stupid pipping, stop insulting us and thinking we are desperate.

I cannot speak for everyone else as to their intensions in this but mine are very clear Gina I am staying until the end and that really means the end.

Hopefully Gina's heirachy in control who read HC will give her the news that the path they have taken is the wrong one as they have missed the point of the LT holders who have clearly sent that message back over the past two weeks so c'mon Gina stop the bus pick up all us Recalcitrants and FMG and lets go on a magic carpet ride back to the top together, with so many benefits when you do including saving millions in not having to pay out to those who sold out or should say panicked sold because they did not understand the position they held in the scheme of things and many who sold have made good dollars since from the first offer of Min Resources and some have not but that was their choice, us Recalcitrants who stay are now being asked by the new offer from Gina to fill up their pockets a bit more well all I can say is get in line cause its going to be a long wait.

Hold Long and Hold Strong and IMHO those who do stay will reap greater benefits in the long term Gina has two hopes of getting to 87% Bob Hope and No Hope based on current numbers if we stick together strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.