CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Thirteenth Supplementary Prospectus, page-228

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The chess board has metaphorically fallen off the table.

I'll sit and wait for the relevant information regarding the future direction & structure of the company to be made available before I make any further decisions.

A good general will wait for all intel before drawing his battle plans..Particularly when the war is on pause.

Why make premeditated decisions under no obligation?

Was just reading a good article on the tendency for investors now to place an over emphasis on quarterly earnings on another topic..Can tunnel vision on quarterly earnings take precedence over examining the larger picture? Some quarters companies will spend money to make money..Is this a bad thing for shareholders?

In the case of CGB for me it's important to see signs of increasing revenue quarter to quarter but equally or more important at this early stage that I see the development's needed that will truly lead to sustained revenue over the long term.

I don't need to be blown out of the water but please demonstrate to me that we have built on previous harvests & quarters..Also that the new structure & plan presumably geared around BioHealth is viable & has me excited regarding our future earning prospects .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.