CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Silence is deafining...:so many red flags but I want to believe....

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Silence is deafining...:so many red flags but I want to believe.

Past history best sign sign of future behaviour etc etc. I have put our kids savings in for capital raise (based on medcan). After research on contrarion viewpoints I will be requesting my refund before the 22/4 cutoff.

IMO there has been a clear lack of transparency recently and the change of tact during reconpliance did raise serious alarm bells in my investment ‘gut feel’. The fact there hasn’t been a clear explanation and IMO here is your money back and here is a new opportunity that has changed SIGNIFICANTLY from the original again tells my gut something is not right. My mind wants and hopes it is but my gut is usually pretty right.

considering it’s money we have put away for our kids ($500 per kid per year x 4) that we planned on giving each child on their 18th I can’t justify the risk with the facts I have researched that other members have researched here. It’s only $15000 but for me it was the opportunity to create some wealth for the kids with what we had saved and giving them hopefully , a much bigger present.

big wages, personal benfitting rent situation, no clear independent director, dubious (at best) affiliates entities receiving significant payments....time to listen to my head I am jumping of this train. For holders I hope I am wrong... as much as I will kick myself if it flies...I’ll risk mine and wifey money (nochoice atm anyway lol) but for me the kids kitty is safer in my freezer!

No offence intended to anyone I hope all do well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.