CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It's a joke and the punchline seems to be that it can't be too...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

It's a joke and the punchline seems to be that it can't be too far off.

I get this is complicated what I don't like is being walked down a garden path with BS talk every few announcements of further delays.

I'm frustrated beyond belief that we are likely, or so it seems, to 'celebrate' a year of not being able to trade our shares. Something which if it does come around should result in a major butt kicking for the BOD. Not because it is taking so long but more for not disclosing that this could/would be a herculean task and tie up any funds people have invested in the company for such a long period of time.

I'm normally a positive person but the delays and continued inability to meet deadlines looks terribly unprofessional. If I was this bad at meeting deadlines at my workplace I would be out on my butt....

Managing expectations is a skill, and after this long of being treated like a mushroom (kept in the dark and fed bs) I think even if the stock opens at a big up I'll be wanting to rid myself of the shares solely based on the treatment we the shareholders have received.

Neil I really appreciate your efforts but even those seem to be tempered with more things you can't say than things you can.

knowledge is all we want, how long is this going to take? What will we look like when it does? How is the business faring whilst we are stuck in Limbo?

*nb the sell sentiment is more due to being stuck in limbo than anything else.

Last edited by doubledummy: fixed wording 25/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.