AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

not really surprising, these days and really SMART trades are...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    not really surprising, these days and really SMART trades are about locking profits,free trades or on the next high-GOT TO ADMIT KNEW NOTHING RE AXOIM UNTIL 2 MTHS AGO, brought 400000 and was pissed when I cancelled my trade for 024 before trading halt when they opened after trading haltand haven't sold but mellowed and obviously looking bigger picture, had time to reflect and now am selling other stocks i.e seg.ax...and gonna load the begeezus up on this... they are not green field exp and with some new drilling tech........sheez down more than 12m ...2 years nickel forecasts..... DEEP port access bulk pig nickel minimal cap ex- risk how deep is it....2yrs........won't take long for the .016-.018 guys to get out of the system- and good on them well done..... i was keen on seg they don't even know if they have nickel, these guys HAVE . HAVE PORT RELATIONSHIP WITH INDIGENOUS LANDHOLDHOLDERS.. SCREEEMING BUY court costs not worried that is a bonus geez if they get 25 mill that would see them along to prod scraping off the top off the land into boats to china,.... seg , sir etc well way behind this curve, and geez we know about 12 m below surface ... gets the rigs n close to port if this is not .20c eqvilanent in 2 years and yes they should consilidate shares 1for10 1for20 better make em rare all the short term gooses think you just made some some on the golden goose that you are gonna look back on in 6 mths and go sh..t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.