NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Thompson Brothers Lithium Project Update, page-25

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637

Way back when Thompson Bros was secured from Strider Resources, Progressive Planet and NVA secured the best of the ground in the area. My impression was there was a race to secure resources and NVA and Progressive Planet got the better ground.

FAR Resources have the more scattered Pegmatite ( and lower grades ).

With exploration targets defined by previous drilling plus I think if Snow Lake Resources (i.e. NVA) drill deeper they are good for 20mt+. Grades are strong at depth. Grades are in the 1.3% to 1.5% and the resource is open at depth and this is why I think 20mt+ is a possibility.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180725/pdf/43wrddfhz64jzx.pdf

We wait to see what the exploration plans are after their internal scoping study. This also identifies potential for Cesium and tantalum so may be other minerals that help economics.

Snow Lake Resources has other ground at Sherritt Gordon and Grass River that should add more tonnage. Plus other landholdings but they need to do the fieldwork to find Pegmatite.

Historically, Thompson Bros was uncovered with water blasting. Obviously more modern technologies can help find the Pegmatite.

I think they would look to do a small open pit first but then use underground mining as the Pegmatite is vertical and seems to have a suitable width for underground mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.