NVA 11.4% 19.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Thompson Brothers Lithium Project Update, page-12

1. 10,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222

Awesome news regarding FAST TRACK CASHFLOWS from shipment of spodumene material to Tanco rail siding in Molson Manitoba. I love this stock. We will receive plenty of Christmas presents.

extract from the announcement

TANCO - Mine Off Take – Dale Schultz and Christopher Gerteisen conducted a field trip to Southern Manitoba Tanco mining district. The purpose was to meet with the Tanco Mining Corporation of Canada Ltd. (“TANCO”) officials and map out a future working relationship between Snow Lake and TANCO in line with the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on 2 August 2019 (ASX announcement: 2 August 2019).

The conclusion fromthe meeting was that TANCO would take any and all spodumene material that SnowLake could deliver to the Tanco rail siding in Molson Manitoba. A pricing mechanism has not been reached at this stage although discussions are ongoing to describe a formal off take agreement. Thismaterial will be used as part of the floatation testing at the TANCO plant andin the fast track cash flow proposition for Snow Lake Resources by providingthis Direct Ship Ore (DSO) product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.020(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $41.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 21.0¢ 18.8¢ $11.85K 59.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54763 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.