GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

Finally a day of decent greenYes GTR finished 2 pips higher to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3948
    Finally a day of decent green

Yes GTR finished 2 pips higher to finish on 2c. The volume was comparatively much lower, around 5.8m shares traded.

ASX U stocks also had a good day with all the stocks in green after a long time. Of the 19 stocks that I track, average gain was around 7%.

Overnight dow rallied on Fed news and all stocks rallied as well. Before 2 pm US time announcement, most stocks were in red, but sentiment changed immediately an there was a big jump. I was happy to see GTR get back to the 2s. There is going to be a short-term rise in shares, and 2 is a good platform to get towards 3. The U Futures is also slowly edging up. It gained 20c overnight to finish on $54.55.

I bought more today at 1.9c. I still feel have not bought enough that I thought, lets see.

What next - Tonight is CCJ earnings conference. Last time it acted as a big catalyst and shares jumped around 20-25% immediately. Not sure what they have in store this time but I have had my fill, in case. Lets hope they come out with something positive and shares confirm their reversal. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.