ZLD 0.00% 44.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Thorney Becomes a Substantial Strategic Investor in Zelira, page-53

1. 7,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    You have been such an advocate of this stock, even through the zelira deal, to see you going says a lot. Other investors here should take note of this, call up the company and let them know how you feel about this.

I posted this a couple of months ago, not expecting yet another CR.

"This management messed up originally when they gave half the company away for next to nothing (Zelda to merge with US-based Ilera Therapeutics). I was posting how much of a bad move it was at the time, check my posts pretty much mapped out exactly what has transpired here (Lost half the equity of the company for little value, no cash coming in , and will have to do a CR at half the price.) As opposed to no merger, ZLD were about to crack 10c with half the dilution, less than 500 mill shares compared to over a billion now, would have gotten a pump from the trails and kept 100% of the IP , and been able to do CR over 10cents, with not near as much dilution, its a shame the route they took.

Postive is after the mess is done (no doubt we are going to see a drop to CR price and probably under) over the next 6 months can start looking for entries again for a slow grind up."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 44.0¢ $369 839

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8243 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.