ARU 3.23% 15.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: THR: Positive Tungsten & Copper Results - Bonya, page-13

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    It is a legitimate reason but when you troll other forums other than LYC and provide nothing but ridicule to holders bring up points you become a nuisance. You act like you’re a world leader in RE and you obviously know a reasonable amount but what you don’t have is a crystal ball.
    ’The dragon this’ , ‘the dragon that’ - yep we already know China controls the market and supply chain, the media and you have done that to death. We’ve got it!

What holders are interested in is what countries OTHER than China have got going on in the rare earth space in the future and what opportunities can they provide ARU to get our company to become a producer. You would be aware of the US implementation of the strategic metals legislation??? This is a game changer.

I don’t work for ARU and neither do you so who they’re talking to would be commercially in confidence. So stop being condescending and if you can’t contribute something of value that doesn’t involve cross promoting back to LYC then I’d appreciate if you hold you critique for another forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.062M 6.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 2012589 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 279986 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.