PVW 0.00% 2.4¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Thred Confirms its Platform Development Completion & Launch, page-162

1. 1,196 Posts.
    Sorry, I should have said listings not IPO's, always forget to differentiate.

The one on Friday is UUV a submersible tech company for recreational or commercial underwater video, similar to DRO but with better financials and management imo, list @0.20c

- plan to accumulate $35k more from my initial IPO buy and hold MT till next financial year, see where the stock is at then, but I highly doubt will drop below 20c considering they are already in positive revenue.

CannGroup (CAN) holds the first license to cultivate medical marijuana within Australia and has further expansion plans into products

- hold a small parcel of shares @15c and plan to try accumulate another parcel taking average to about 25c, the listing price is 30c, holding this one till next financial year also

The Hydroponics Company (THC) is a retail distributor of growing equipment and products, also applied for medical cultivation license

- hold small parcel @20c and plan to accumulate on listing price @20c - this one is highly oversubscribed and could be difficult to pick up further shares though at that price
    Last edited by Matt Adl: 26/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.033M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $5.556K 231.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.