ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,196 Posts.
    For those doubters about the time line while the image below indicates April 17th as the launch date earlier in the announcement it states April/May, so that indicates that the 17th was originally a planned date of release on app stores; however, they left the flexibility of several weeks to cover their bases
    Published 02/03
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-shareholder-update.3268697/#.WP19DtJ95hE

To your view on only Australia, this honestly did not surprise me as it seems to be following with the companies 6 step planned outcome and is similar to a restaurant soft opening to work out the kinks. A lot of gaming companies that rush to market find their products harshly criticized which would translate to a massive hit to to stock and investors will suffer.

Based on the outline below it is my view that you will see a larger release in July to September, while that may or might not mean the share price will run as high personally I like the idea as it translates to a greater degree of longevity. For all those who bought in thinking to turn and burn massive profits in a few weeks it will be interesting to see if this materializes or goes more in the direction I think it will. A quick raise to 5-15c (believe more on the low end of that bracket), prior to a retrace and new support levels around 4-5c moving forward into customer acquisition and a revenue cycle, possible CR and further development before a run up to international release dates, time will tell

This could be highly impacted by revenue generation within Australia also fluctuating the sp on positive results
    Last edited by Matt Adl: 24/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.495M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $2.201K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138782 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 29397 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.