PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Thred Releases Sweep App, page-87

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Good luck with your next trade but real money comes to the patient and i understand your reasons (once bitten twice shy) but i firmly believe this time is different and a much different game plan and strategy to before.
    i sincerely think you exited before the real action happens and would have liked to see you rewarded for your patience and with yesterdays VWAP of 1.83c and 110 million shares through THD yesterday (63mill on ASX and 47mill via Chi-X ) it certainly looks promising for a bigger run

Now considering the AR space (Estimated 120 billion by 2020) is just getting started with IOS and Android having AR ready technology on their mobiles and large companies starting to pour copious amounts of money into this technology, there are bigger things to come and even if THD got .01 percent of that market its big $$$- Also worth mentioning they are one of the early movers in the AR Augmented Reality space should see them secure deals as they now in LAUNCH mode

The faster we can monetise and get mass downloads of SWEEP app the quicker the share-price will run
    Anyways good luck mate , we wish you well

cheers G101
    Last edited by Graphite101: 08/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 175888 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 62022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.