PVW 0.00% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

[ATTACH] Smart play to turn down any early offers as they need...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    image.jpg
    Smart play to turn down any early offers as they need to show more to justify an unpassable offer and a strong result to shareholders.

That's absolutely right MSFT have stated they have tweaked their accelerator program to invest in rather than buy out emerging startups. That program is designed to bridge the gap between financially supporting promising startups and their bigger acquisition spends like Linkedin for example.

Still MSFT won't want to lose a "key startup partner in the mobile and messaging space" to a competitor I wouldn't imagine given they are gunning for market share so perhaps some further depth to come on partnership agreement between the two.

I'd also accept an unpassable left of field offer that's countered even harder by MSFT to keep them in their corner. Will it happen? Probably not. Not yet anyway.

My mantra has always been that it's ok to dream big because even if you do happen to fall short the chances are high that you will have accomplished some really great things along the way. We are only at the beginning of what looks like a highly promising journey here. Looking forward to it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $0 8

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27167 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 52870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.