IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

This might also help:ASX AnnouncementNeoImmuneTech and Imugene...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27402
    This might also help:

ASX AnnouncementNeoImmuneTech and Imugene enter into strategic research collaboration to improve cancer treatments • The collaboration will evaluate the ability of NeoImmuneTech’s immune cell amplifier NT-I7 to increase the number of azer-cel allogeneic CAR T cells per batch during manufacturing.• The combination potential of azer-cel and NT-I7 to increase the number and cancer-fighting properties of the patients own T cells during their treatment with azer-cel, will be evaluated in preclinical work. Sydney, Australia December 12, 2023 AEDT and Rockville, MD (USA), December 11, 2023 EST: Imugene Ltd (“Imugene”) (ASX: IMU), a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, and NeoImmuneTech, Inc. (“NIT”), (KOSDAQ: 950220) a clinical-stage T-cell- focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced a strategic collaboration to evaluate Imugene’s allogeneic CAR T, azer-cel, in combination with NIT’s proprietary immune T cell amplifier “Fc-fused recombinant human interleukin-7”, NT-I7, for the treatment of cancer.Azer-cel is an allogeneic CD19 CAR T cell therapy program with extensive clinical data and a potentially fast-to-market development strategy. Azer-cel has demonstrated clinically meaningful activity with an acceptable safety profile in blood cancers such as lymphoma and leukemia.NT-I7 (efineptakin alfa) is the only long-acting human IL-7 cytokine1 in clinical stage development. NT-I7 plays a key role in T cell development and survival, boosts cancer fighting T cell numbers, their health, and functionality to enhance immune function and potentially provides improved cancer fighting benefits to patients. NT-I7 exhibits favorable stability, activity and safety profiles on patient dosing compared with naturally occurring IL-7, making it an ideal combination partner for cell therapy drugs like azer-cel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $458.6K 9.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1039220 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 5436876 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.