IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

The biotechnology space is extremely competitive, particularly...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12265
    The biotechnology space is extremely competitive, particularly cancer. Many of the people here that don't take my information at face value and instead attack my character are by default admitting they know nothing.

Go take a serious look at HER-VAXX. It failed badly, but everyone thought it was a success. It could have been significant at 95% CI, and it still probably would have failed because HER2 targeted therapies are so competitive.

The new age HER2 targeted agents are being tested against the prior HER2 targeted agents and not standard of care chemotherapy. If HER-VAXX went head to head with herceptin it would have lost, that's why it is in the bin.

People jump at a single mistake I made, but when you pool the data together for Azer-cel, it sits at 2nd last on that list of allogeneic compounds. This does not take into consideration the enormity of treatment options out there that are competing for market share in R/R DLBCL. Many of these options, once again, achieve better ORR and CR than Azer-cel currently.

You think I am negative, but I am being real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $1.623M 33.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 4832296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 109766 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.