IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Lots posting about Cap Raise here. I asked My AI the following:...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Lots posting about Cap Raise here.
    I asked My AI the following: "Can you provide an estimate as to when ASX: IMU is likely to require more cash?"
    My AI responded as follows
    "
    Imugene Limited (ASX: IMU) had approximately AUD 139 million in cash as of December 2023, with no debt. The company’s cash burn over the last year was about AUD 73 million, which gives it a cash runway of approximately 23 months from December 2023. This means that, under current spending conditions, Imugene could operate until around November 2025 before requiring additional funds.
    However, it's important to note that Imugene's cash burn rate has increased significantly—by about 74%—in the past year. If this trend continues, the cash runway could shorten, meaning the company might need to raise more funds sooner than November 2025, potentially by mid to late 2025.
    Given these dynamics, while Imugene's current cash reserves seem adequate for the near term, shareholders should monitor the company's spending closely and be prepared for potential capital raises, which could involve issuing new shares or taking on debt(Simply Wall St "

Based on above I am happy to say that my bot does think a CR should not happen until mid 2025. No CR imminent here
    Last edited by SSkim: 03/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.