VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Three Deposits in One - Investor Presentatio, page-5

1. 73 Posts.
    re: Ann: Three Deposits in One - Investor Pre... One of the things I find interesting is that they continually spriuk the availability of rail, road, power and port access nearby. While this is true, it mentiones nothing about the availability to VMS of said infrastructure.

I use to work in the industry down there, and it's a constant battle for trains if you go rail (not to mention you still need to build a loading facility), trucks are a nightmare to get approval for, and often can't run in the winter months as road access is not always there, the port has been cracking down on dust/contaminant issues and it's getting harder to find space or even get a liscence and running power through densly forrested areas (which will need special approvals) is also a royal pain.

Many of these factors will only get worse with the amount of green influence increasing in the regulatory bodies in tassie.

Until they address these points, I will be holding off until after they have at the least done their PFS before I decided to dip my toes in the rather chilly water down south.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.249K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3961246 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 888698 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.